Thursday, November 17, 2011

Jane's HW - Assignment 6

1. I think this is the case because social networking sites allows teenagers to share their things and thoughts in their life and can get some kind of response from others. So everyone are mostly kind on social networking sites so poeple can learn how to respect others and make friends with others.

2. I have never seen bullying, but I have watched reports about bullying. The report is about someone got picked on by a person using cruel behavior. I think bullying is a very bad behavior because sometimes it can be out of control, that people may get hurt or killed.

3. I am not on any of the social networking sites. This is because my parents don’t allow me to participate on these sites. I guess that is because I am still a student, and I have a lot of things to study. In addition, my parents think that there are things/ideas on social networking sites that are bad for students.

4.What do you like the most in your lifeHave you ever been to Taipei

No comments:

Post a Comment