Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Chanel's HW - Assignment 5

1.      This special garden let people know how to face difficulties, and to be independent. The visually-disabled can learn many things in this garden. This garden is very useful.

2.      Our government builds some facility to help those disabled, for example, the accessible toilets, has helped the disabled to move more convenient. Also, a system called braille is used to help visually-disabled to read. I think they can accept this helps because this not only teach them skills, but also, let people attach importance to them. Maybe this will help them to open their mind, and they will be happier

3.      I think I’ll be really disappointed if I am visually-disabled. Because then I will not be able to see anything, everything I see will be darkness. I think I also won’t be able to have this many friends.

4.      Q1: Do you want to come to Taiwan?
Q2: Do you like take a trip?

No comments:

Post a Comment