Friday, November 18, 2011

Chanel's HW - Assignment 6

1.      Yes, I think peers on social networking sites are mostly kind, and it is common for teenagers to join social-networking sites. In my class, most of my classmates are on social-networking sites, such as Facebook, blog … etc.

2.      No. I have never seen bullying, yet I have seen quarreling many times. I don’t like seeing quarreling and or fighting!! I always feel that can’t we just all be nice and get along with others?

3.      Yes, I have Facebook, but my parents are not on any of the social networking sites. Yet I still communicate with my parent online using e-mail. My parents believe that as long as I am not addicted, then using social-networking site is ok.

4.      Is life in Slovenia easy and relax? Or is it like the U.S.A., very competitive?

No comments:

Post a Comment