Tuesday, November 22, 2011

HW#3 Petja

1.) The most beautiful thing for me in Slovenia, is the capital city Ljubljana. But if I have to choose one from the website, I would chose mountains and hills. I like them because there is a lot of fresh air in them and some skiing runs.

2.)Yes. My mum and dad are divorced, so I go to vacation with them separately. In winter I go skiing with my dad in the mountains. I also go with him to the sea side in the summer. I go to the vacations with my mom too we go in different places. But most of the time I go to holidays alone, with my friends.

3.) I have a lot of places where I would like to go. Like big city’s (NY, LA, Tokyo, Sidney, Rio de Jenero, Paris, Barcelona...), I’ve already been to some of European city’s like Berlin, Copenhagen, Stockholm. And I would like to visit some of the tropical islands like Bali, Caribbean islands,..

No comments:

Post a Comment