Sunday, November 13, 2011

Jane's HW - Assignment 5

1. The garden helps many visually-disabled students. For example, in the garden, students can practice walking and learning various skills. These students are pitiful because they can't see anything. They need to have this garden in order to learn the various skills they need.

2. In my neighborhood, there is a park for the visually-disabled to practice walking and learning. For example, the visually-disabled can go there to practice various skills and or to enjoy the nature. Me and my family often goes to the parks to help them. Not only that, you can enjoy the beautiful scenery while helping others because the park is next to a river.  We all like this park very much!

3. It will be so terrible if I am visually-disabled, because then I will not be able to see anything that is beautiful and wonderful. It will also be very dangerous for me to walk on the roads, and my family and friends will probably be worry about me. They will probably spend a lot of time to help me stay away from danger.

4. Can you give me you FB account? (if u have one) and do you want to come to Taiwan? Because I want to meet you! And what is your favorite thing?    

No comments:

Post a Comment