Thursday, November 10, 2011

Iris's HW - Assignment 5

1. This garden helps visually-disabled children to overcome their visual-disabilities. It teaches them how to do planting and allows them to be independent. I think this is good because even though they are disabled, they still have to be independent and figure out a way to make a living.

2. My country has some Facility to help disabled people. For example, facilities such as priority seats, Barrier-free place......etc. These can all help disabled people.

3. If I was visually-disabled, I think I will learn how to communicate with my family and friends. I will also learn how to be independent and let them know that I am not a burden.

4. Ok, so first, do you like your country? And do you feel that your workload from school is heavy?

No comments:

Post a Comment