Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Jane's HW - Assignment 4

1. Right now, Turkish people need food, water, and people’s compassion, because they just had a 7.2-magnitude earthquake. I will be really sad if this earthquake occurs to me. That is such a cruel test.

2. Few years ago, there was a very powerful typhoon strike Taiwan. It occurs on a Taiwanese Father’s day, and it’s a sorrow memory. Several villages were drowned by mudflows and landslides. The typhoon kills many innocent people and I don’t want to see this anymore.

3. Yes, my family is generous. If someone needs help, they are ready to help. For example, my aunt’s house once had a flood, and my grandparents give them money. My grandparents are not stingy, they are my money manager.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Jane!

    That was very nice of your grandparents to give your Aunt money. I am sure your Aunt really appreciated it. How is your Aunt doing? How bad was the flood? Did she have to buy a new house?

    Thanks for all of your hard work! Keep it up! 加油!

    ReplyDelete