Sunday, November 20, 2011

Iris's HW - Assignment 6

1.      Yes, I think peers are mostly kind on social networking sites. The reason for that is because I am on a social networking site, and my peers never bully me. And actually, we had a lot of fun!  

2.      I have never experienced bullying, but I have seen classmates bullying others.
My classmates bullying others because they don’t like the person, so they decided to do something bad to him.

3.      I am on social networking sites, but my parents are not on any of the networking sites. They said that as long as I am focusing on my school work, they will not have any problem about me using social networking sites.

4.      I would like to ask you what do you think about Taiwanese?
Do you like your Country?

No comments:

Post a Comment