Thursday, November 10, 2011

Derek's HW - Assignment 5

1. The garden is used to help these visually-disabled students to learn how to use everything in our life, and let them know that at least they can still touch something. In the garden, their family will help them to walk on a stony road, and will put some stakes. The garden can help to train visually-disabled students to live just like everyone else.

2. In my country, some roads have blind brick and some elevators have protruding buttons. In some restroom, there are toilets specially for visually-disabled, which is good. Also, there are Braille reading programs to train these people to read.

3. I think my relationship with family and friends will change if I am visually-disabled. Because then I can let me teach me how to read, I can read and write to them, and they will play with me more. I do not need my family or friends to help me walk, I can train myself, and they will be happy too.

4. So you enjoy living in Slovenia?
If you could choose a place to be born, where would it be? Why?

No comments:

Post a Comment