Sunday, October 30, 2011

Iris's HW - Assignment 3

1. I think the most beautiful thing in nature is the Lake because the Lake is very ecological. It often attract many animals is very beautiful. So, I hope I’ll have a chance to travel to many different lakes around the world.
2.Yes, our family usually goes to Taipei on holidays. We often go to Taipei's night market and the 101 building. We go there because there’s a lot of fun.
3. I want to go to Japan if I could take a trip anywhere in the world. I want to go to Japan because there’s a Disneyland, it is my dream to go there. In addition, there's a lot of hot springs which is very famous, so I want to go there and try it.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Iris! Great work on assignment 3! Keep it up! You are doing great!

    1. I think the most beautiful thing in nature is a lake because lakes are very ecological. It often attracts many animals and is very beautiful. So, I hope I’ll have a chance to travel to many different lakes around the world.

    2. Yes, our family goes to Taipei on holidays. We often go to the Taipei night market and Taipei 101. We go there because it is a lot of fun.

    3. If I could go anywhere in the world, I would go to Japan. I want to go to Japan because my dream is to one day visit their Disneyland. In addition, there are a lot of hot springs which are very famous so I want to go there and try them.

    ReplyDelete