Friday, October 28, 2011

Augustin's HW - Assignment 3

1. I think the most beautiful place that I want go is "Karstic caves". I would go there because I think it's huge and spectacular. It is a place we'll never see in Taiwan.
2. Yes, we sometimes go on holidays so we can relax our mind. We usually go to hot springs because it makes us feel comfortable and it let us to stop thinking about work. It's a really good place to relieve stress.
3. If I can travel someday, I would like to travel to England. Because it's the only place that snows .So I would like to travel to England someday if I could.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Augustine! Thank you for your hard work on assignment three! I have never heard of the Karstic Caves. It sounds really cool. Did you know that it also snows in America? Maybe someday you can go there as well. Keep up the good work!

    1. I think the most beautiful place that I want go are the "Karstic caves". The reason I want to go there, is because they are huge and spectacular. It is a place we'll never see in Taiwan.

    2. Yes, we sometimes go on holidays so we can have rest and relaxation. We usually go to the hot springs because it makes us feel comfortable and it lets us stop thinking about work. It is a really good place to relieve stress.

    3. If I could travel someday, I would travel to England. It is one of the many places that snows.

    ReplyDelete