Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Hi, my name is Max

Hi, my name is Max. I am from Taiwan. There are four people in my family.
I'm twelve years old. I'm a Nan Jung Junior High School student.

My father is a worker, and my mother is a housewife. My sister is an elementary student.

We live in Sinpi. I like to play computer games, but don't like to study. My father likes sports very much. He can play tennis, basketball, badminton with me on weekends.
My sister studies hard. She likes to read and studies very much. I hope she will be my model in the near future. She doesn't like to play computer games, but I hope I can share my experiences with her. Then she can play them well.

My mother is very busy, because she cleans the house and teaches our homework. My sister helps my mom when she is free. I have a blessed family, so I love it.   

4 comments:

  1. I am twelve years old.There are 5 people in my home, my dad,mom, brother,sister and I. My sister and brother, Rita and Jackson, are students, and so am I.My dad, Ben, is a businessman. My mom is a account assistant.I like to sing songs and play the flute. I have 2 dogs and 12 fish.So, my wish is to be a vet.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Max!

    It's great to hear that you want to have your sister as your role model! I have two younger sisters, and I hope to be their role model as well!

    Maybe you can teach your sister how to play computer games well, and she can help you build better study habits. :)

    Keep up the great work!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good morning! I am Max.
    I live in Singtan of Sinpi. My hometown is a village. My neighbors almost are farmers.
    My uncle and grandpa plant pineapples and bananas.There are a lot of banana trees and papayas trees near my house.

    And the other side is the grocery store. There are the motorcycle garage and breakfast stores near my house.
    I like to play online games on weekends. I feel fun and stimulate my spirit very much. And I like to read terrible novels after school. They’re horrible.
    Sometimes I feel gooseflesh, but they’re so nice. I like to listen to the rock- roll music, heavy metals music, when I play computer games.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Max! I have two sisters. It's great that you love your family so much!

    ReplyDelete