Thursday, October 20, 2011

Iris assignment 2

iris
1.Describe the most appetizing thing that was described in the article. Why did you think so?
I like Scallion pancakes,beacause it's crisp and delicious.
I like it very much.
2.Describe the least appetizing thind that was described in the article.Why didn't you like it?
I don't like Baked black pepper pork.
I don't like the flavor and I don't like pork,either.
3.What's your favorite food?Can you remember the last time you had it?Who was eating it with you?Where were you?
My favorite food is ice cream beacause it's so cool and sweet.
I ate ice cream last month with my mom at nightmarket.

2 comments:

  1. The night market is fun! Scallion pancakes sound interesting, I will have to try them sometime. Good work Iris! Keep it up! Work hard in everything you do and you will be able to do anything! 加油!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for your suggestions.

    ReplyDelete