Monday, March 19, 2012

Assignment 2__Derek

I think we can learn different religious and issues at school. All people are the same, but they have their right to choose their various religious and social issues.

2. If I just learn the religions from the book, I will feel bored. The better way is to learn from their life or their backgrounds or their cultures. In addition, if we learn the different religious relationships mabye cuase conflict between different believes.

3.Yes. I can learn different cultures at school because teachers will guide us to respect others like people, skin colors, cultures and social backgrounds. It is good for us to know people around the world.

4. Advantage: I can learn the cultures from the different religions.
Shortcoming : If everyone just thinks himself, it will cuase the conflict. That is why I think we have to learn other religions.

1 comment:

  1. Dear Derek,

    I am Christian and I went Christian schools which is called LGCA. In our school, there is class called 'Bible' when we are learning about Christian things. However, I hate Bible class. The Bible class will teach student about Christian things; on the other hand, the class doesn't help to build Christian faith. If government set Christian or Catholic class as a mandatory, it will be awful.

    Sincerely,

    Jay Moon

    ReplyDelete