Sunday, December 4, 2011

Iris's HW - assignment 7


1.     I interviewed my parents. I asked them questions like “where did you grow up?
how did you guys meet?” etc. I also asked them “are you proud of me?”, and they said “of course”. Haha I love my parents, they are awesome!

2.     My country is going to have a presidential election. News about election is all over my country, many people are talking about this and ask questions like “who will be the next president”? In order to win the election, however, presidential candidate have proposed many different policies and goals.

3.     We have a bad news in Taiwan recently. It's about the death of our “national treasure” (Mao Be). He is a well-known person in Taiwan, and we all feel very sad because of this.

4. (1) I want to ask my penpal about bullying.
(2) I don't know.
(3) I think bullying is a bad behavior.
(4) Did not change.
(5)Bullying is a bad behavior because it is harmful to others.

5. My school has an anniversary, and we are always busy because of this. However, I am looking forward to it because I will be performing on the stage.

No comments:

Post a Comment