Monday, December 5, 2011

Chanel's HW - Assignment 7

2. I have seen news about Taiwan’s 2012 presidential election. However, I don’t know much about politics but I can tell that every candidate is working very hard trying to win the election. Personally speaking, I think people shouldn’t choose the vote simply because of a candidate’s party, but candidate’s goal and promises he is making.

3. Other than 2012 presidential election, Taiwan is trying to get ready for another huge event – the 2017 World University Games. Since Taipei is elected for the game, our government is trying to get Taipei ready - to show the best of Taiwan to the world.

4. We can discuss about “school life”.
I think junior high school students’ school life should be serious but can have some fun, because if students are having too much pressure, it will cause a negative effect to their body and will possibly decrease their motivation in learning. What do you think?

5. Our school will hold a celebration for the school anniversary. We are all very excited, and this is my first time participating in junior high school’s anniversary.

No comments:

Post a Comment