Monday, December 5, 2011

Alina's HW - Assignment 7

1. I interviewed my father; we talked about some great person such as Steve Jobs, Picasso and Alexander. I learned many things and great person from the interview.

2. I have seen news about DDP chairman Tsai Ing-Wen, who gave an apology to the farmers. This evening, Magistrate Liu Cheng-Hung, who planned to launch a protest action in Miaoli County, said: “Tsai’s apology is not sincere, and tomorrow we will convene a meeting to decide whether we will launch a protest”.

3. Swim the tide in Dapeng bay! In donggang, thousands of swimmers swim the tide in Dapeng bay. Eventhough the tide is very powerful, two people won the event.

4. Ecology protection to save the earth. I think people should think some ways to protect the earth. Such as ways to make recycle more effective and or to produce environmental friendly products. Because we only have an Earth to live in!

5. I have seen a dog bullies a cat, which makes me very angry. One time I was sad because my favorite doll is broken. Sometimes I feel my friend is weird because she always keep laughing and laughing.

No comments:

Post a Comment